SAJ Earth Resort Kochi
Saj Vagamon HideoutActivities
Using mud & stone, following traditional architectural techniques, the independent cottages are spread around a placid lake..
Using mud & stone, following traditional architectural techniques, the independent cottages are spread around a placid lake. We have got 16 independent cottages, each with a verandah.
- 3 pmCheck in
- Welcome drink @ Reception
- A starting Briefing of the property.
- Proceed to Room
- 4.30 pmTeatime with Authentic Countryside snacks.
- Take the option to see one of the most beautiful sunsets overlooking the
- Visit the natural spring water and drink the water which is as sweet as
- Dive into the Nostalgia of experiencing the traditional water lifting system
with Rope and Pulley.
- You can also enjoy the magic of Seasonal Glow worms towards the dark.
- 6 pmJust relax and enjoy the sound of nature (June to October)
- Enjoy the Rural areas and short eats with variety of Authentic Dishes in
- 6 am(Early Morning)
- Walk in the morning trail across the mountains.
- Bird watching
- Spot a bird and ring the bell.
- Become an avid birdwatcher and name the bird.
- 7 am Reach and Relax at the viewpoint and enjoy the warmth of your
- 8 amWalk down the mountain
- Feed the fish and then feed yourself at our “Tea Valley Restaurant”
overlooking the tea valley.
- 9 am Enjoy the Aquatic Activities
- Request you to Share and Tag our Photos for others to enjoy.
Very nice atmosphere.. room with nice interior but less space ... very good staffs... neat and clean pool... don't have much activities..
Came here as a part of A girls only trip. My best friend and I had the best time ever here.they have traditional Kerala style cottages And this place is completely so close to nature that you get A total rejuvenated experience. You can also …
We stayed here for 2 nights. It was very good experience. The staff is very courteous. They have cottages with living room and bedroom.Since it's located in mountains. Recommended for a relaxing holiday.
Excellent hideout and the staff (Ratheesh, Ajai and team) were so courteous and ready to offer hospitality at any time. Food was fabulous! Would like to go back again.
Explore the wildness and beauty of nature by the lakeside. The food is tasty and is said organic. Fishing and boating are the other activities offered here. Not sure if it worth the money we pay but the whole things and services are good..
Enjoyed the stay. You should stay atleast once in your life time.